Monday, July 17, 2017

My Thoughts: Lipton Mango Flavored Iced Tea

An Enjoyable Tropical Flavor

As I mentioned before, I’m a member of My MagazineTM Sharing Network. Over the past month, I had the opportunity to try a 12 pack of Lipton Mango Flavored Iced Tea for free.  The tea was available at my local Ralphs grocery store. When I buy Lipton’s tea, I usually select the lemon flavor. And I usually avoid teas sweetened with sucralose. I feel that it leaves a bad after taste, and it's not my sweetener of choice. However, I was pleasantly surprised by Lipton’s Mango Flavored Iced Tea. It had an enjoyable tropical flavor without the after taste that I dislike. So, even though Lipton’s Mango Flavored Iced Tea wouldn’t be my first choice, it definitely wouldn’t be my last.

Click the link to find out more about Lipton Mango Flavored Iced Tea.

Please Note: ***In exchange for my unbiased review, I received coupons from My MagazineTM Sharing Network to try the Lipton Mango Flavored Iced Tea for free.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Just remember to Keep it Respectful, Simple, and Clean (KIRSC it! :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...