Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Teaser Day 6: Shallow by Georgia Cates



TEASER DAY 6: SHALLOW BY GEORGIA CATES
Shallow Teaser #5
Nick Hawke’s POV
She licks her lips as she looks at my mouth. My heart throbs in my ears. I’m certain I’ll die if I don’t kiss her soon so I reach for the back of her neck and pull her closer as I slide in her direction on the sofa.
Kissing is not my thing. It’s too intimate and emotional—much more so than sex. I never kiss a girl for longer than it takes me to get to the place I want to be—in her panties.
But as with everything else Payton related, this is different. She makes me want to permanently attach my mouth to hers. I’m content with making out with her all day and taking it no further.
Her lips leave mine and trail kisses along my chin and jaw until they reach the side of my neck. I rest my head against the back of the couch, giving her full access. She takes advantage.
Her lips hit that sensitive spot below my ear and my switch is instantly flipped. I put my hand to my crotch to adjust. “Payton, I mean this in the best possible way but … you’re killing me,” I groan under my breath. “You have me so turned on, I’m about to bust my swim trunks.”
She giggles. “Is that so?” She continues kissing my neck, ignoring my warning. “I’d love to see your version of The Incredible Hulk.”
She has no idea what she’s doing to me. It’s sweet torture.
We hear voices coming and scramble to look like nothing in particular is going on.
It’s Jesse and Claire coming out of the house. Awesome. They’ve been inside for almost two hours and they choose now to reemerge.
I slide toward the end of the couch and point at the stack of throw pillows behind Payton. “Toss me one of those.”
“You need a nap?” she asks as she reaches for one.
I point at the crotch of my trunks and she laughs as she tosses it in my direction. “Throw pillow, also known as a boner barrier.”
I playfully hit her with it before putting it in my lap. “Not funny.”
She laughs. “I disagree, Hulk.”
I’d hate to know how many inconvenient hard-ons this girl has caused. Whatever the number, it just went up by one.

GOODREADS

I hope you've enjoyed the teasers from Going Under & Shallow by Georgia Cates.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow to check out the release day blast and giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Just remember to Keep it Respectful, Simple, and Clean (KIRSC it! :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...