Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's Release Day for Rapture's Edge by J. T. Geissinger




Edge of Oblivion (Night Prowler, #2)
Title:  Edge of Oblivion
Author:  J. T. Geissinger
Publisher/Publication Date:
Montlake Romance,
October 2, 2012
Genre Paranormal Romance
Format/Source:
Paperback, Won
Amazon  Barnes &Noble
Goodreads
Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
Title: Shadow's Edge
Author: J. T. Geissinger
Publisher/Publication Date:
Montlake Romance
June 12, 2012
Genre:  Paranormal
Romance
Format/Source:
E-Book, Purchased
Amazon  Barnes & Noble
Goodreads
 









Rapture's Edge (Night Prowler, #3)
Title:  Rapture's Edge
Author: J. T. Geissinger
Publisher/Publication Date:  Montlake Romance, June 18, 2013
Genre: Paranormal Romance
 Amazon  Barnes & Noble  Goodreads

My Thoughts

It's Release Day for Rapture's Edge (A Night Prowler Novel) by J. T. Geissinger, the third book in her edgy paranormal romance series.
Edge of Oblivion was the first book I won from a blog contest and A Night Prowler series was my first adventure into the adult edgy paranormal romance genre. While I waited for Edge of Oblivion to arrive, I purchased & read Shadow's Edge. I just loved the story of  Jenna as she learned about her background and the Ikati Tribe. The ending of book one left me looking forward to reading more.
At the completion of Shadows Edge, it was suggested that a war would ensue. Edge of Oblivion picked up where Shadow’s Edge left off and centered on Morgan’s mission and Xander, the assassin.
The characters were well developed as J. T. Geissinger provided the reader with further insight regarding the background of Morgan and Xander. Their histories were touching and it made me think that who these characters were wasn’t as black and white as I first thought.  There were other characters  that were just unlikable, but were essential to the developing conflict. One example, was Dominus the king of the Expurgari who was ruthless and added dark elements to the plot. 
Overall, I really enjoyed Edge of Oblivion. Although, I missed Leander and Jenna’s presence as the story progressed, I am definitely looking forward to reading Rapture’s Edge, because I was left wandering what the future holds for Jenna, the Ikati Tribe, and Eliana, the daughter of the king of the Expurgari.
Happy Book Birthday J. T. Geissinger

2 comments:

  1. Well, thank you! I'm so glad you liked the first two books and I hope you love Rapture's Edge...it definitely gets darker as the series goes along. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. Just remember to Keep it Respectful, Simple, and Clean (KIRSC it! :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...