Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Welcome Aboard Reading on the Rocks

Welcome aboard Reading on the Rocks. This site is for adults 18+ and dedicated to reviewing mystery, suspense, thrillers, contemporary romance, historical romance, romantic suspense, science fiction, paranormal, and urban fantasy novels. My overall goal for developing this site is to have fun while discovering new books. The reviews posted on this site are my personal opinions. I always welcome comments and would love to hear your thoughts on the books you're currently reading. I just ask that you Keep it Respectful, Simple, and Clean (KIRSC). Okay, keeping the comment simple isn't mandatory, but I like the sound of the acronym KIRSC. For additional information about my blog please visit my About, Review Policy, and FTC Policy pages. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome. Just remember to Keep it Respectful, Simple, and Clean (KIRSC it! :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...